Lazy Jane is designed to be worn and enjoyed everyday but if you think your pieces are looking a little dull there are things you can do to maintain that shine.
- Sterling silver is known for tarnishing, to minimise it, it is best to wear it often.
- When you aren't wearing your jewellery be sure to store it in a cool, dry place, like a jewellery box or in your Lay Jane cotton bag.
- You should try and avoid wearing your jewellery when using harsh chemicals as this could cause discolouring.
- Where possible try and avoid perfumes and lotions being applied directly on to the jewellery as this can cause tarnishing.
- You can use a silver dip to brighten your jewellery, be sure to rinse thoroughly after using.
- A silver cloth can also do the job if it looking a little dull.
- If you want to remove the build up of dirt and soap from hard to reach areas you can use a soft toothbrush, hot water and a little fairy liquid.
- Most importantly ENJOY wearing your #LazyJaneLook